"I will NEVER buy an S&W"

This kind of makes me laugh

If a gun company goes out of there way to comply with the state or feds on laws, rules, and regulations, the people will often stage a boycott or some other kind or mass demonstration of voicing there opinions with emails, letters, or phone calls.

If a company refuses to adhere to state or laws, rules, and regulations (such as MA's bs), people bitch moan and groan about how the manufactures look at us as a lost cause and won't make compliant models because it's too much of a hassles for them to do so.

Once again some gun owners have proved that at times they are there own worst enemy's. If you want to change the system in which you live under, do it yourself in an artistic manner. Don't wait for a politician with loaded pockets to do it because they need your vote or multi-million dollar company to do it based on demographic sales figures. Support your local and national 2nd amendment organization, speak out about current issues in front of your club at your meetings, and educate those who are ignorant but curious.

So, what exactly should they be doing? [rolleyes]

Obviously they should follow the law.....and I'm not mad or boycotting them for it. I'm mad at the law and the state, but I reserve the right as a consumer not to purchase a pistol with an 18# trigger pull. Instead of giving in to dumb laws I stand against them as long as it's legal for me to do so. I'll buy a glock instead.

Maybe they can use me as an example of lost M&P business and present it to the state.........I'm sure I won't be the first on the list.
I'm sure the state could care less until it hits them in the pocketbook.....if I were S&W I'd slowly move my manufacturing out of state to other plants and explain that the loss in jobs and tax money was due to the dumb gun laws in this state.

Last edited:
I'm sure the state could care less until it hits them in the pocketbook.....if I were S&W I'd slowly move my manufacturing out of state to other plants and explain that the loss in jobs and tax money was due to the dumb gun laws in this state.

Smith won't do that because they value their work force. When we did the tour last year, the guide made a point of saying that they had a lot of employees who have been with the company 20 or more years. Since many of the tasks of manufacturing firearms are specialized, it would hurt the quality of the product that they are making and thus their sales.

They make products for a world wide market, not just MA. MA is probably a small part of their market in fact. Kahr Arms is in Worcester. How many of their products are for sale in MA?

I agree, MA is a small market and not worth the trouble probably. I guess I'd love to see these gun companies do the same thing as Barrett is really all I'm saying.

Back
Top Bottom