I am SO ANGRY AT THIS!

IF this has been posted, I am sorry.. Please delete it. These people are....... I dont even know what to say..

h**p://m.wfmz.com/families-want-justice-for-suspects-killed-after-robbery-of-kricks-korner-store-in-reading/-/15946050/22819374/-/vosp0z/-/index.html

Reading police have released the names of the two masked men shot to death after allegedly robbing a store Monday afternoon.
Family members of the two masked men shot to death after allegedly robbing a store in Reading spoke out Tuesday.
"It's not fair," said Virginia Medina, mother of 24-year-old William Medina, who police said robbed Krick's Korner store alongside 18-year-old Robert De Carr.
The two men were shot and killed by a private citizen while leaving the store, and family members want to see charges pressed.
"[William] had no right to lose his life over something that man could have called the police for," said Medina. "He took the law into his own hands and walked away scot-free."
"How about if people just start running around here, policing the city on their own? How much worse is it going to get?" said Peter Ratel, Medina's cousin.
The family members said they are hurt by comments suggesting the alleged robbers were "thugs."
According to Medina, William was "no big hard criminal" and was rather a family-man who loved his young daughter.
Robert De Carr was described similarly by his sister, Taylor De Carr.
"My brother was a good kid," she told 69 News.

• Copyright 2013 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Angry why? Looks like a good shoot from the excerpt. Your link is making me angry though, lol.

Not enough details on the guy who shot them. If it was in self defense, then yeah this is bullshit. Stupid kids either way. These crooks are always such nice after they're gone. If they were nice people, they wouldn't have been shot while committing a robbery. Curious to see the details though. I'm surprised the shooter isn't already serving a life sentence.

The DA said that he used force "well within the confines of the law".

Whats to be angry about. Although I just found a video of interviews and a woman was saying one of the perps was a good father, she started to say honest man, then caught herself.

Umm, I believe the OP is angry at the morons defending the shitbags and trying to have charges brought against the innocent. Not at the fact that the shitbags received some much deserved bullets. Personally that kind of shit infuriates me.

robbers

The DA said that he used force "well within the confines of the law".

Whats to be angry about. Although I just found a video of interviews and a woman was saying one of the perps was a good father, she started to say honest man, then caught herself.

just a another public service killing[laugh2]

Cordwood

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

The family members said they are hurt by comments suggesting the alleged robbers were "thugs."

- Um they ROBBED a STORE. That's thuggery.

According to Medina, William was "no big hard criminal" and was rather a family-man who loved his young daughter.
- I adore my son, but short of doing something to save his life, I'm not going to risk having him fatherless doing something that every sane person knows could and should result in being killed.

Robert De Carr was described similarly by his sister, Taylor De Carr.
"My brother was a good kid," she told 69 News.

- Yeah, except for that robbery habit he had. But Im sure he'd have turned his life around....after killing an innocent. Dirty, dopey bitch.

Saw the follow up story indicating they were armed and aimed guns at the shooter? Seriously? Their families want to see charges pressed? are you kidding me? you oxygen thieves, all of you!

Cut their WIC, Welfare and EBT. Trash like this will only spawn more trash.

The gene pool just got a little cleaner. We need more of that. A lot more.
some people may grieve the Loss of human life in this case. I don't really see it that way. But I'm sure they were only robbing that store because their EBT benefits have been cut a whopping $6.50.

See guys? It's our fault.

Accountability? Nah! If the POS POTUS can lie and distort the truth with impunity so can his loyal subjects...if anyone shoule be criminally charged it should be the parents and families of the two rotting pieces of meat shirtbags..makes as much sense of the CCW who acted reasonably. Nice shootin' Tex

Ii think things would get significantly better is everyone policed their own neighborhoods. She is whacked.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD spell checker unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

One shot to each of them in the chest.

Both men died at the scene.

Were they shot with a .45?

Back
Top Bottom