I admit... I did something environmentally unsafe.

Old almost empty aerosol paint can. I had to see if I could hit it from 35 yds standing freestyle with my Glock. 3rd try was a charm. 1st two shots were just off. Note quite what is happening with the BP mess but I felt bad. [laugh]

Oh and Mike- yeah- I was lucky it was the can that blew up and not my Glock... [rofl]

We can add that to a stage for the next match. Paint cans are considered "steel" right? [smile]

So where's the video?

A couple weeks ago at practice a spray can was left about 20 feet from some steel targets - all of a sudden there was a plum of white - lesson learned - fragments of bullets will tear up a spray can.

Psssh.

Paint can is lame. Now fill that thing with tannerite and we can talk[smile]

That would actually be considerably lamer than the paint can because if you shoot tannerite with a handgun it probably won't work. (The velocity of the bullet needs to be high enough to initiate the reaction... )

-Mike

That would actually be considerably lamer than the paint can because if you shoot tannerite with a handgun it probably won't work. (The velocity of the bullet needs to be high enough to initiate the reaction... )

-Mike

Why you gotta go and confuse things with logic? [wink]

Ok 100yds 20 pound LPG tank and a small pile of hay on top burning now thats one heck of a bang see vid on youtube. not me but wish it was MA wont allow that kinda thing they :( on it

Back
Top Bottom