Hows the heat at AFS?

+1.

Wasn't even that cold inside.

Hamar brought his daughter along to watch and learn. In a couple of years, she'll be kicking your butts!

"I think the kid that was shooting today kicked my butt."

Ah, that would be Prince William.

He's young and getting better. We are neither.

If he didn't today, he WILL tomorrow!

Well, let see...first off..Very nice facility. Friendly staff and worth the price to become a member. If I lived closer, I'd be all over it.

I shot the first stage very well. the rest of the match well, thats another story. I seem to have two magazines that work and two that do not. That problem bit me in the rump on three stages today. Those two magazines will be inspected, detected, Injected and other things tomorrow for sure. I cant have that stuff going on. The problem was the rounds were nosing downward in the mag and the follower and spring would not push them up. They will next time!

I had a chance to check out my sights in the Sim room so that problem wasnt even an issue. That brings me to another thing. The Sim room. If you didnt get a chance to try that out, Do it next time. Its really cool.

Thank you AFS for brining the USPSA and IPSC to your facility!

We enjoyed hosting the competition

Hamar,

We at AFS enjoyed hosting the competition. I represent the trust which owns the facility. The late owner was a WWII rifle instructor who, unfortunately, died in 2004 after a long illness.

His great hope was that AFS would be a center for those who enjoy the sport, and who respect the privilege and right in the USA of citizens to bear arms.

Thanks for coming, and we hope to see you and your colleagues at AFS in the future.

GLC

Back
Top Bottom