How many hollywood moonbats could they cram into one anti-gun video?

Its easy to feel safe when you are wealthy, live in nice neighborhoods with gates/walls/camera/frickin lazer beams, have some juice and can hire security. I am far from wealthy, I do live in a quite 'hood, have ZERO juice but I have hired security; my own G19 with a 15 rounder....and a few other "friends"

Why do they keep making these? Because people watch.

Stop being "those people". Propaganda takes two to tango.

You watch it and are horrified by its message, yet you spread its vile seed on everyone around you. They get hits. Hits get money and the cycle repeats...

A Hollywood actor is essentially someone so good at lying, that they get paid for it. Not someone whose opinion should be considered.

Why do they keep making these? Because people watch.
Stop being "those people". Propaganda takes two to tango.
You watch it and are horrified by its message, yet you spread its vile seed on everyone around you. They get hits. Hits get money and the cycle repeats...

THIS !!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

A Hollywood actor is essentially someone so good at lying, that they get paid for it.

You mean like MA state reps and senators??
[wink]

I need to read People magazine and watch Hollywood Reporter more often... I only recognized 5 of the hand-wringing pinheads.

I need to read People magazine and watch Hollywood Reporter more often... I only recognized 5 of the hand-wringing pinheads.

No you don't. People reading this crap, and watching this pinheads are what makes them think that they're opinion counts.

They are pets. That's all. Here's my message to celebrities:

Do your tricks, sing, dance, act, make me laugh, cry or whatever. Then SHUT THE EFF UP!!!! You rate as high on the developmental scale as Shamu the whale at Disney World (Land - whatever). The whale gets fish, you get millions of dollars. Enjoy it, and shut up!

No you don't. People reading this crap, and watching this pinheads are what makes them think that they're opinion counts.

They are pets. That's all. Here's my message to celebrities:

Do your tricks, sing, dance, act, make me laugh, cry or whatever. Then SHUT THE EFF UP!!!! You rate as high on the developmental scale as Shamu the whale at Disney World (Land - whatever). The whale gets fish, you get millions of dollars. Enjoy it, and shut up!

NAILED IT!

Old news BUT there is a video with all there of them shooting guns in movies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm mobile now but I'll post it later when I get home if no one else does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom