How anti's operate. A must read.

[STRIKE][/STRIKE]That is an amazingly well presented article! Kudos!

- - - Updated - - -

The best part is picking apart the arguement that open carry and stand your ground need to be repealed because of 3 mass shootings! Friggin anti's can't even bear any ounce of common sense......open carry and stand your ground had noting to do with those events......in fact........more "open carry" probably would have friggin stopped those events!

Wow. Thanks for posting. This exposes the infinite hypocrisy of the anti-gunners and ultimately the left.

I would like to say I'm surprised by this but the anti's are primarily comprised of hard core liberals who like to pass the buck for blame. "My notebooks missing!? One of those evil gun owners must have stolen it from my breast pocket without me knowing!" Ya..Right.

Every Anti I have encountered have all had two things in common in their arguments:
Their logic is non existent
and Hypocrisy is very much the basis for their point.

NH_Patriot, step on up and take credit. Great article and thanks for giving this it's own thread.

NH_Patriot, step on up and take credit. Great article and thanks for giving this it's own thread.

Thanks. I have to give credit where credit is due as Chrisb319 let me use one of the photos from the protest and Blitz1 for starting the thread.

The good news is that there is going to be more to follow...

Is it just me? The reasontoday site says there are 3 comments to the blog post, but I only see one.

Any (any at all) response from Jon Hopgood? I'd love to hear him in a debate. You'd slay him.

Back
Top Bottom