Hornady 32 winchester special and 358 Winchester die sets?

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can buy new Hornady 32 Winchester special die set and a Hornady 358 Winchester special die set. Can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks!!

The Interweb - try Gun Broker or as a last resort Fee-Bay. Huntington Specialties carries a lot of hard to find Dies & Brass as well. Calling Hornady might also be a thought.

Any reason they must be Hornady dies? Most any rifle dies from the major manufacturers will fit your press and load your brass.

I've got an RCBS 358 Win die set, so I can certainly say RCBS offers them...or they did at one time, at least. They're not your everyday calibers, but keep looking, you'll find them somewhere. Try accuratereloading.com

Thanks for the info guys. I wanted to stick with Hornady because they are good quality(IMO) and Hornady offers 100 free bullets with each die set purchase until the end of the year. I have tried every site mentioned by everyone for the past few months. I have even put "Hornady" and the item number into google and clicked on every link of every store that had them for sale but all are out of stock. Hornady told me they didn't know when they would be available. MidwayUSA told me January..ish until they get them in, but that is just their guess. Oh well, going with RCBS I guess, they are cheaper anyways. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom