• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hora Dolor - Winter Failings results, complaints, and suggestions post.

So, if atilla is dickwagon, what does that make the two guys towing him?

Hmmmm-house-md-9966199-279-302.jpg

We are clearly the sam thing that tows around dicks all the time. MEN! :)

Part 2 of the video: Hora Dolor Winter Failings: Joe and Mark vs Team Squiggly Part 2 of 2 - YouTube

As far as an actual useful suggestion, a phone call to Townsend Police ahead of time. The cop showed up said he was getting calls from people thinking it was the end of the world. [laugh] "The shots are coming from all over!"

As far as an actual useful suggestion, a phone call to Townsend Police ahead of time. The cop showed up said he was getting calls from people thinking it was the end of the world. [laugh] "The shots are coming from all over!"

Yep. I am the one who spoke to the officer. That's exactly what he said. I care not to comment on our conversation but when I explained to him what was going on and offered him to come in and talk to anyone he wanted.... he refrained.

As an aside.. on an average Saturday afternoon in June.. there is generally a hell of a lot more people banging away on any of the variety of ranges. ;)

Really.. your weakness isn't the teammate to the left?

kelso-burn.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to everyone involved with this event, you guys did a great job!!

Thanks to Acme Armament for letting us use your sweet shotgun :D

Can't wait for the next one, oh yeah archery is definitely a weak point ;)

Sure, archery, but only if it is with those summer camp fiberglass recurves. I think trying to have compounds that can be borrowed wont work out well... Lefty / righty, length of pull, initial and let off, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom