HORA DOLOR: Winter Failings. Feb 24th. Information within!

make sure to harass me if i need to pay to lock this shit down and not get rejected like a legitimate rape. i'm just trying to get a GB off the ground for carriers and now i am fappin' all over an uzi kit and possible build. i hate my life sometimes, i need more money.

i should sell off some 5.56 for $500.

make sure to harass me if i need to pay to lock this shit down and not get rejected like a legitimate rape. i'm just trying to get a GB off the ground for carriers and now i am fappin' all over an uzi kit and possible build. i hate my life sometimes, i need more money.

i should sell off some 5.56 for $500.

facebook poke for good measure from your "friendly" Vermont couple [rofl2]

Schweeeet! [thumbsup]

I have nothing to hold my handgun mags. But I do have a sweet 50rnd shotgun shell bandolier [smile]

I have a completely assinine solution for you (as long as they're double stack sized mags). We're getting rid of a bunch of old inventory at work, and we've got these old disney licensed open top cell phone cases that would fit a double stacked mag perfectly. As long as you don't mind mickey mouse ears plastered all over it. I think I've got a dozen.

I have a completely assinine solution for you (as long as they're double stack sized mags). We're getting rid of a bunch of old inventory at work, and we've got these old disney licensed open top cell phone cases that would fit a double stacked mag perfectly. As long as you don't mind mickey mouse ears plastered all over it. I think I've got a dozen.

do it.

Absolutely! We're proper, corrupt organisers, depending on the "idiot factor" these might even garnish favors [laugh]

Dude.. I dressed as Mario in a suit that was at least 2 sizes to small for the last event. You think really think we (I) would be afraid of a mag pouch with some Mickey Mouse on it?! Surly you jest. :)

So, dumb question, but is Lake City M2 Ball considered a "penetrating round"?
I need to throw some magnets at my ammo and see what the deal is if they are steel core.

Last edited:
So, dumb question, but is Lake City M2 Ball considered a "penetrating round"?
I need to throw some magnets at my ammo and see what the deal is if they are steel core.

30-06? I believe as long as no black tip (or green if .223) you are good to go. I don't know if it has a steel core, but yes, a magnet should help you make safe assumptions.

Well, my magnet sticks to every rifle round I have except for some 8mm Mauser. Even the Brown bear 223, which says "55 grain bi-metal FMJ" attracts the magnet.

My Airsoft [STRIKE=bullets]bullets[/STRIKE] pellets are non-magnetic. I wonder if I can hit that 100 yard swinger with them? [smile]

I'm sure you can find a partner. If not, you're going to be stuck with either me or sweetjeep. Are you prepared to suffer either of us? [laugh]
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...ings-feb-24th-information-within-dsc_1733.jpg

4vkpCYY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom