HORA DOLOR: Winter Failings. Feb 24th. Information within!

this has to go down now. i just cleaned my 1911.

it has been a long time since i was going to do that. the last time i thought "i should clean this" was before the first hora dolor, but then i ended up in the hospital and the gun hasn't been cleaned since long before then. [laugh]

i found extra goodie area zones in my rig so in went two full 30 round mags. [rofl]

we're not running out of rifle ammo.

i had to ziptie a piece of velcro to one of the straps though so i could proudly display my cheezburger operator patch.

oqegr7.png

the snow amounts are getting smaller!!!

And thank CoyoteHunter for delivery of the shotguns.

Probably could have Bacon. With the sub & pizza shop next door and the chinese restaurant at the other end might supply mai tai's. [smile]

Any ETA on opening day Adam?

Team Squiggly hopin' to be in da house for the festivities.

Nothing says you can't [wink] Hell, you can show up in cheetah thong and leopard-print leg warmers if it suits your fancy. Please think of the children, though [rofl2]

Ahhm, I'll go out on a limb here and say "NO CHEETAH THONGS!" unless you are an 8+ female on the hottie scale. Sorry, I don't need to brain bleach this week.

Half of Team SHHHH, be vewwy quiet is loaded for bear and headed north in 10 (crashing at my parent's place in Mason tonight). I'll see you guys in the morning.

What are the setup and staging rules here? Can we load mags and prep stuff in the clubhouse, or do we need it all ready to go when we get there?

Rifles and SGs must be left at the range area at all times, or can we bring them inside for wipe down after the event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atmay and i were rocking the 50 yard zero on his rifle and swapping parts on uppers, we finished packing all our goodies and are goooood toooo gooooo.

always in the primary.

he also is one of THOSE people wearing full atac so i am wearing full flecktarn. like a boss.

sarah is not dressing up and says we're stupid.

I haven't sighted jack, I don't even have a bead on my 12 gauge. Spray and pray like a mofo.
I think I will keep trap loads in the largmouth bass and slugs in the leopard bag to keep them separate.

What are the setup and staging rules here? Can we load mags and prep stuff in the clubhouse, or do we need it all ready to go when we get there?

Rifles and SGs must be left at the range area at all times, or can we bring them inside for wipe down after the event?

Delightful question..

We will be staging people in the clubhouse. You can load up and dress/undress as you so see fit. Load mags and prep everything inside.

The plan is to stage all the guns in the range house. It's covered and we put up a little plastic to help keep the snow out. So the guns won't be totally open to the elements.

When the event is over if you want to take them in to give them a wipe down.. I don't know. I SUSPECT that will be OK. Perhaps we'll just have someone at the door making sure that everything that comes in is empty. I will ask in the AM about this one.

Delightful question..

We will be staging people in the clubhouse. You can load up and dress/undress as you so see fit. Load mags and prep everything inside.

The plan is to stage all the guns in the range house. It's covered and we put up a little plastic to help keep the snow out. So the guns won't be totally open to the elements.

When the event is over if you want to take them in to give them a wipe down.. I don't know. I SUSPECT that will be OK. Perhaps we'll just have someone at the door making sure that everything that comes in is empty. I will ask in the AM about this one.

I can wipe down at the range house if need be. I just don't want to repeat what I did to my 590. By the time I got home and got everything out to clean it, the barrel already had a couple rust spots...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entropy was working today when I was cleaning and oiling the Para. The 1911 full length rod plug went flying in the basement. GONE! So, I put the original-sized rod and plug in it. Ordered replacements but they won't help for tomorrow. [sad2]

Too many degrees of freedom now. We'll see how it does. Normally, the gun functions flawlessly....

rocked the house. dicked up my ankle and knee but i was only the third most injured one there this time around.

simply cannot wait to see some of the ridiculous pictures including myself spread eagle on the ground on a sled being tugged along by joe and morgan.

had a fantastic time so thank you guys, and thank you townsend R&G for letting us do this kind of crap.

Back
Top Bottom