• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Herr Healey vs Frau Healey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen the term "Herr Healey" thrown about and I think its probably an incorrect use of the word "Herr". ASSume the intent is to compare her to Herr Hitler. Herr is the equivalent to "Mr"....unless someone knows medical details about the AG that I dont its not quite a correct reference.

Herr can also mean master or lord in a generic sense I guess. Having lived over there for a couple months it seems to me that a more correct title would be "Frau Healey". Frau Healey still makes the connection to Hitler but does so in a more PC way (not that I care).

Thoughts?

She would have never cut it in 1930's Germany...

c756c38d342f044bf9220233e54adb22.jpg
DSC_0957-002.JPG

Last edited:
Sympathy? Brother you ain't mad enough...

I attack the person who created the plan...

Pro hominem.

Frau is the correct gender pronoun for women in German. To say Frau Healey would translate into Mrs. Healey.

Herr is the correct gender for a man. However, Herr can also mean Lord, and is used to establish rank.

Herr Healey would be what you are going for. Conversational German relies heavily on context, and since we are contextualizing her to the fascist dictator she is perfectly representing, Herr Healey is correct.

Heil Herr Healey. Destroyer of due process, Arbiter of felons

Personally I think ad hominem attacks weaken our case and sympathy for it.

ORLY

Timothy 2:12 - I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

And I'm an atheist.

However, is it a coincidence that it is a liberal woman who is first in the nation to possess the self-righteous arrogance to rewrite the law by fiat, violating the Constitution (Article 1, Section 10), to make we (mostly) straight white males retroactive criminals? I think not.

And to further stretch my Neanderthal bona fides, I do not think childless women should be able to hold political office. Their motivations are warped, twisted, and they are capable of doing horrific damage to a nation à la Frau Merkel.

This is all of course, an integral part of the process of decline in empires past their peak. Fighting it in the long run is about as fruitful as commanding the tides to recede.

Last edited:
Frau Healey!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom