Hello

Hello I just found this forum. I have been reloading for three yeas and have been casting for one year. I reload 9mm, 38 spcl, 45 auto and 223. I cast for my 45 and plan to add 9mm this year. I like to shoot IDPA, GSSF and anything else I can find. Looks like a good forum.
Rusty

Welcome!! Look around and if you really like the forum, become a member. In the members forum there are always group buys going on and there are several group shoots scheduled along with several meet ups at restuarants, bars etc'. Great group of people here. Enjoy your stay!

Not to mention a LOT of people asking you questions about casting your own bullets. Like the one's I'm sure I'll be asking shortly.

ArmedMainer you can still find me at all the old hangouts.[grin] I was searching the web for something and found this site by accident. You can never belong to enough good gun forums. Thanks everybody for the welcome.
Rusty

PS: ArmedMainer do I know you by a different name on GTR and GP?

Welcome Rusty, we may not enjoy the same guns or weather but you will find your stay most enjoyable. Spread the word.[wink]

RugerFan58. I don't go to GTR much anymore since I joined GP. GTR was getting too regulated for my taste. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.[smile][smile] Great to have you and your knowledge on board here.[cheers]
Thanks, happy to be here. I'm with you, I spend a lot of time on GP and not much on GTR.
Rusty

Back
Top Bottom