Has Anyone Been to the U.S. Training Center?

http://www.ustraining.com/new/courses.asp

Company is, and is run by, Xe (formerly Blackwater USA). I'm wondering if anyone has taken any courses there - specifically at its Moyock, North Carolina facility. If so, can you share your experiences?

despite having a couple "Expert" ____________ [removed for OPSEC} we are mostly keyboard commandoes and arm chair quarterbacks here....

some of us don't even own real guns, just air soft and pellet rifles. [laugh]

welcome to NES though...

I've trained at U.S. Training Center numerous times. I have several friends who are instructors or used to teach for them. Vickers Tactical also holds classes at USTC. I've enjoyed and learned a lot from every class. The instructors are real deal guys and can teach very well. The facilities are also absolutely top of line. I would never hesitate to suggest someone attend a U.S. Training Center class.

Thanks for the feedback. I was considering training at SigArms in NH or make the trip down south to NC. Although most reviews for SigArms Academy were positive, there were a few disappointed customers. So far I've got nothing but good reviews for USTC.

USTC has phenomenal facilities. Have great instructors too. If your going to NC, get with Grey Group they host a number of trainers that are worth the trip, that are located in NC.

USTC is a well thought out, clean, professionally run school. The faciilites are under constant improvement and renovation. You can stay on site to reduce travel time. New chow hall is much larger and nicer than the original one. Probably the finest targets and ranges that you will find anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom