• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Harvard USPSA Felony Rifle Match Oct 9th

Was wondering if this event is still going to take place on Oct 9th. Hadn't heard much about it since it was posted a month or so back and didn't know what to expect or if this match was actually going to happen..

Anyone have the details on this match?

more round count please. We want to shoot
a 40+ round stage would be awesome
Oh so tempting, ...
I'll check with the match director to see if he wants to bump the round count. One issue is we don't want to set up one mega-stage that backs up the whole match.

You can show up in the morning and register day-of. However, be aware that this match is intended for experienced USPSA shooters ONLY. We can't afford to be messing about trying to teach someone who's never shot USPSA the rules of the game while they're swinging around a rifle. It will also slow the match down considerably, so for the sake of everyone involved please only show up if you've shot at least a couple USPSA matches.

Ive been to the uspsa pistol matches but not a rifle one, I dont have an AR mag pouch but I can stick them in my back pocket.

That's fine. I mainly posted that to ensure that we don't have a bunch of people who've never heard "Make Ready" showing up at the match.

Back
Top Bottom