Harry Sanford Estate Sale

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
I was perusing the gunbroker.com site and discovered that many of the personal firearms owned by the late Harry Sanford are currently up for sale by his son. Harry Sanford was the inventor and manufacturer of the original and much sought after AutoMag pistols. These are like the Shelby Cobras of the gun world.
If you ever wanted an AutoMag, now's the time to throw in your bids. It dosen't get any better than this because you know they're only going up in value.
I just wish I didn't live in Massachusetts and had the money for one of these.
Oh well, I can still drool over the photos...............[grin]

I just went looking to see if the automag was on the C&R list.

At: http://www.atf.gov/firearms/curios/sec2.htm I took special note of the 12th bullet item, which reads:
Auto-Mag pistols, calibers .44 AMP and .357 AMP, mfd. and/or assembled by Auto-Mag Corporation, TDE, OMC, High Standard, Lee Jurras, or AMT from 1969 to 1985.

Yeah, Baby! [banana]

Now all I have to do is figure out how to get to the point of having $2500 worth of spare cash. [crying]

I had an Automag a couple of years ago. It was fun but you had to make your own ammo, with was a pain because I didn't have time to do it. To get it from out of state you would have to have a C&R and you could get it shipped to you. If you buy one that is in MA than it can transfer to anyone with the proper LTC.

Back
Top Bottom