WTS Harley, 2006 VRSC-SE2 CVO, Price Drop

turbo38gn

NES Member
Selling my HD V-rod, VRSCSE, Screaming Eagle. The 2006 VRSCSE2 Screamin’ Eagle V-Rod developed by the Harley-Davidson Custom Vehicle Operations (CVO) team features high-performance engine modifications and a host of special custom components that make this limited-edition V-Rod an even more powerful force among power-cruiser motorcycles. This was a limited production bike, and when I say it is in showroom condition ... it is. All chrome and paint from the factory with 7,259 miles on it. If you are familiar with the Vrods, this one is very different right down to the riding comfort. It comes with pull back style handle bars allowing for more of an upright ride. Liquid cooled engine, 120HP from the factory. It's simply an amazing bike visually not to mention the performance. Bike is flawless and ready to go. I know ... little cold and snowy out ... but get it while it's available, it's a rare bike and ready for a trip to Florida or anywhere south of our shit winter weather!! Or just be ready for that 1st spring like day!! I have 4 Harleys and I need a new dually truck ... otherwise this bike would not be for sale ..

Description : Harley CVO built motorcycle

Accessories : has highway\crash bars, rear luggage holder and luggage bag, all of which are not installed and are factory extras

Selling Terms : Cash or maybe throw in a few guns

Price : $14,900.00 PRICE DROP $13500.00

Contact Information: PM here

Pictures:
(optional)
Vrod.jpg
vrod2.jpg
vrod3.jpg
vrod4.jpg

Last edited:
SPRING IS REALLY IN THE AIR ... IT'S AN AMZING BIKE.. CASH OR TRADES WELCOME. HAVE TO SEE THIS BIKE IN PERSON, IT'S BREATHTAKING...

Back
Top Bottom