• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Happy Glock... I mean, ahem, Valentine's Day, y'all!

minininjer

NES Door Greeter
We got matching his and hers Glock 43s today at The Nation's Gun Show. I'm finally in the Glock fam! Also, got the Trijicon Night Sights (orange and white) put on both.

My husband is a Glock veteran so I asked him real quick to show me how to field strip it. It was sooooo easy, compared to my Shield [laugh]

Also, 'murica!

JmX3yxG.jpg

Last edited:
We got matching his and hers Glock 43s today at The Nation's Gun Show. I'm finally in the Glock fam! Also, got the Trijicon Night Sights (orange and white) put on both.

My husband is a Glock veteran so I asked him real quick to show me how to field strip it. It was sooooo easy, compared to my Shield LOL

Also, 'merica!

JmX3yxG.jpg

Nice guns, little one!

Congrats! My husband and I went gun shopping today too but didn't find what we were looking for.
This is great! Enjoy! Love the holster.

what holster is that? it looks great.

It's a Bullseye Holster - This is my 3rd holster from them... two are OWB and one is an IWB. The IWB is ok but only because I love my Crossbreed Holster too much. I do love the OWB ones though. I would highly recommend them. They do a special show price, which I think is like $43. They sell for $60 online. The gun show happens every couple months and they are always there, so if you're interested in one, let me know.

Congrats! My husband and I went gun shopping today too but didn't find what we were looking for.
This is great! Enjoy! Love the holster.

Thanks. That sucks, hope you find what you're looking for next time you go shopping!

Lovely!
May I ask what one pays for such a nice gun in a free state?

Sure... $450. But since we were buying 2, we asked for the bulk pricing and got the pair for $425 each.

Other tables at the show were selling for $459, $480, $499, $599 (AYFKM! This one must have had sights on them and I didn't realize at the time)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom