Hanson sub gun compitition?

Myself and the other members of the Hanson Machine gun committee have been kicking around the idea of holding a sub gun competition. We are posting here to see what kind of interest in Mass. there is for this kind of event. Because of Mass. Law this event would be open to Mass. Machinegun license holders, Law Enforcement or FFL (for those out of state) only. We would like to open this to the public but the restrictions the Mass. Laws put on us would make it impossible for us to do the event. This means that the event will be by invitation only.

If you qualify with the above restrictions your E- Mail will get you an invitation. . To help us with arranging this event we would appreciate responses to this post to be by E-Mail to [email protected] if you are interested in competing, this will also give us a way to communicate with you about the shoot.

Any questions I would like asked on this thread so that everyone can read the questions and answers. Since this event is in its preliminary stages and depending on the response, most of the requirements won’t be posted now. We will probably have different divisions in the shoot. If you have a Mass. Machinegun lic. but don’t have a sub gun to use it is possible we could have guns available to rent. Please give us information about yourself like whether you are LE or not, male or female, if you would rent gun or have your own, if you would like to see competition with rifle caliber Machineguns like HK G3’s, M-16’s or FAL’s, etc. Since this is preliminary any info., questions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Greg

I think it would be awesome! If your gonna do it on the rifle range at Hanson, it might be a bit small, no?

I would consider allowing SBR owners play as well. They are usually the bastard child... Can't play in carbine/full size rifle games or subgun games.

--EasyD

Basicaly got to run with what you got, but I don't see anyone else doing it in this state. Since this is very preliminary and depending on how many are interested we could have an SBR comp. seprate from it, The only reason that it would be a seprate division is that with an SBR you have the advantage in speed since you are taking one shot per target were a sub gun is taking multiple shots. All depends on the response. Thanks Greg

Last edited:
I would do it, and my friend also.

I think we could get a few folks to come, I'm in for 2 people.

See, that's 3 already!

Send an E-Mail for each and will put you down on the list. thanks

Clairify FFL. Are you talking 01s only? Or would 03s be enough??
Sorry, I shoud have been more specific because of MA. laws you would have to be an SOT. Sorry it's not our rules thank MA. for that. Greg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom