• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HammerFour - WOMEN'S ONLY Intro to F.I.T.E.™ - March 2, 2013 - North Berwick, ME

[h=1]Women’s Only INTRO to F.I.T.E. – March 2, 2013[/h]THIS DATE IS A SPECIAL WOMEN’S ONLY EVENT! PLEASE CHECK THE CALENDAR FOR OTHER INTRO COURSES.
Start Time: 8:30 AM
This introductory course will expose you to the 4 core parts of the F.I.T.E. System™, as well as two Advanced Series courses and give you a more thorough understanding of what it is like to operate at one of the highest marksmanship levels in the world.
Not only will the F.I.T.E. System™ prepare you to be a better shooter, we also round out your skills with hand-to-hand self-defense techniques and immediate action medical training.
There is no more comprehensive training system offered anywhere in the Northeast, and it is available only through HammerFour™.
Come join us for a day, learn some basics, and get ready to become a new member of the F.I.T.E.™ community.
Are you ready?
Equipment Required for this course:
Secondary weapon (handgun 9mm-45ACP)
150 rounds of factory ammunition for handgun
Normal first line equipment (sturdy belt, holster, sling, vest, etc.)
Baseball cap or similar headwear
Eye protection
Ear protection
Pair of gloves suitable for use while shooting
Hydration. Plastics containers are fine!
Mindset and a Desire to Learn!

For more information, please visit our website

Back
Top Bottom