"GUNS" on Dan Rea at 10 Tonight

Knowing him, he'll just say that more guns will just lead to more crime, since us 'citizens' aren't responsible enough.

I'm done with that asswipe.

Knowing him, he'll just say that more guns will just lead to more crime, since us 'citizens' aren't responsible enough.

I'm done with that asswipe.

Did you listen? He actually let the subject run for 2 hours. His opinion on law abiding people carrying concealed is not at all what you thought it would be. In fact, he thinks it's a good idea for us to carry and thinks the Detroit chief is correct in what he said.

I don't really care. Politicians and radio/tv personalities all have the same "evolving" views.

No thanks. I have better things to do than listen to that swill.

Sent from my barely functioning EVO running a horribly unstable beta of CM 10.3

I don't really care. Politicians and radio/tv personalities all have the same "evolving" views.

No thanks. I have better things to do than listen to that swill.

Nobody will force you to listen. This show, on which Comm2A has been a guest twice, is a good vehicle to try to get our message across to the public. It's not perfect by any means but it can be used to educate both the show's moderator and listeners.

Nobody will force you to listen. This show, on which Comm2A has been a guest twice, is a good vehicle to try to get our message across to the public. It's not perfect by any means but it can be used to educate both the show's moderator and listeners.

Rosenf*ck had been on how many times? How about our favorite RINO Scott Brown? And MAIG loving Menino?

Rosenf*ck had been on how many times? How about our favorite RINO Scott Brown? And MAIG loving Menino?

Hate to repeat myself. Don't listen. But, there are many that do and the show can be our friend if we let it. You can bet the house that Comm2A will get on again and maybe if someone from GOAL calls, then they can be a guest also. We don't have a lot of places to get our message out to the public so I'm glad to see some progress shown on this show.

I read this post before the show yesterday and made it a point to listen. To my surprise, Dan Rea sounds like he's licensed and carries. Alluded to this several times and spoke like a guy who has knowledge on the subject.
Some good callers but always a caller or two who "claim" to have been long time gun owners but then got converted to the anti side. The more these guys talk, the more you know they're just liars and know nothing about the subject.

I know Dan personally and he supports the right to bear arms. At first when you meet him you might think he is not, but as you get to know him, you realize where he stands. He is also a lawyer. He is a great father and has a great family

Back
Top Bottom