Guns For Goats

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Jamaica's Gangsters Trading Goats for Guns - The Firearm Blog

Over the years many things have been traded for guns: gold, jewels, furs, and of course drugs. Well now goats can be added to the list as criminals in Jamaica are trading stolen goats for guns.

Clarendon parish in Jamaica have been rocked by a spate of goat rustling. The problem has become so bad that local police have had to post ‘Larceny Goat Hotspots’ lists to warn residents and farmers to be on the lookout for would-be goat thieves.

While it’s pretty easy to laugh at the idea of goats being stolen to trade for guns, the problem is serious with the Jamaican goat gangsters swapping the goat meat for guns, motorcycles and other illegal items in neighbouring Haiti. Drugs for guns deals used to be the norm but it seems goats have now replaced ganja.

They could have fit a half dozen more in if they stacked them better! Clearly, these goat thieves don't use cordwood ....

IMG_5143.PNG

Am I the only one who is morbidly curious about Zappa's browsing history?

There are a "few" among us who's browsing history is suspect.

But I am not going to name any names since every once in a while I come across something which caused me to curse the internet.

I think this is fake, we have “cars for kids” here and that’s a scam. My wife wanted a girl and we only have 3 boys, I tried trading a 2014 Toyota for one, but they wanted to keep the car and not give out the kid!

I think this is fake, we have “cars for kids” here and that’s a scam. My wife wanted a girl and we only have 3 boys, I tried trading a 2014 Toyota for one, but they wanted to keep the car and not give out the kid!

I hear you. Pick up a dog from the animal shelter and you're a hero. Try to pick up a woman from the woman's shelter and you're an @$$hole.

Damn you for beating me to the punchline!

Ain't trading in my goat!

img.jpg

Back
Top Bottom