Guided hunt

ok...for the past 2 years ive been trying to go hunting and have failed...one thing or another has come up with people ive made plans to go with and i feel the same may happen this year

id love to find a good guide service in the NH area as it would be my first white tail hunt...i have all of the essentials i just have no where to go...any suggestions?

I hunt whitetail every year in or around the Douglas State Forest. Probably a hike for you but you are welcome. I am running out of companions for deer spooking.

Your odds being successful in Nh with a guide probably aren't that much better than if you went up yourself, and hunted a state forest or other public land. Why not just hunt in MA? There's plenty of state forests, WMA's, etc you can hunt?

Your odds being successful in Nh with a guide probably aren't that much better than if you went up yourself, and hunted a state forest or other public land. Why not just hunt in MA? There's plenty of state forests, WMA's, etc you can hunt?

I agree. The deer are EVERYWHERE. Even little plots of a few acres are holding deer nowadays. And, sometimes, these types of areas are the easiest to hunt.

Back
Top Bottom