• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Green Goblin......

Been lurking for a few years now. Finally signed up. And summarily went green.

From Alaska.
Lived in the northwest for a bit (Washington, Alan Gotlieb anybody?), ended up in the southeast (Florida) and Virginia (DC sucks, really...it does), NYC for a couple years (first-hand experience with how bad of a cess pool that town really is)
Now I'm in New England. I hope to head back west at some point, for good. Maybe Montana, who knows?

I've been shooting since I was a kid. I've gotten, sluggishly, my daughter to shoot with me. She's a work in progress. She likes to go to the range, and shoot a couple rounds, then bores quickly. She's 7, what can I say lol. At least she's not following Granny Warren's path...[thumbsup]

Anyway, good to see everybody [wave]

Been lurking for a few years now. Finally signed up. And summarily went green.

From Alaska.
Lived in the northwest for a bit (Washington, Alan Gotlieb anybody?), ended up in the southeast (Florida) and Virginia (DC sucks, really...it does), NYC for a couple years (first-hand experience with how bad of a cess pool that town really is)
Now I'm in New England. I hope to head back west at some point, for good. Maybe Montana, who knows?

I've been shooting since I was a kid. I've gotten, sluggishly, my daughter to shoot with me. She's a work in progress. She likes to go to the range, and shoot a couple rounds, then bores quickly. She's 7, what can I say lol. At least she's not following Granny Warren's path...[thumbsup]

Anyway, good to see everybody [wave]

Welcome. I'd rather be in KY or MT. Girl power.

Back
Top Bottom