stinx

NES Member
Homepage > Boston News

Girl, 10, Shot On Boston Street
Police Investigate Dorchester Shooting
POSTED: 9:30 pm EDT June 4, 2010
UPDATED: 9:41 pm EDT June 4, 2010
Email Print
Comments (0)BOSTON -- A 10-year-old girl was shot Friday night on Creston Street in Dorchester, Boston police said.

The suspect is described as a black male who was riding a small motorized scooter. Police said he dropped the scooter and fled on foot through back yards in the neighborhood.

The shooting happened just minutes after a community meeting was held concerning violence in the neighborhood.

The father of a Nicholas Fomby-Davis, a 14-year-old who was shot and killed last Sunday, spoke to the gathering.

Police did not immediately release details on the girl's condition or the circumstances of the shooting.

I think they should make Dorchester a gun free zone.

That would solve the problem, and leave me and my guns alone out here in cow country.

I think they should make Dorchester a gun free zone.

That would solve the problem, and leave me and my guns alone out here in cow country.

Come on the bridgewaters have more cows than us here in norton. Atleast norton is a pretty green town never had a problem with people i have helped get LTC's here. This is a sad story but violent crimes in dorchester and roxbury are kinda like bombings in the mid east always seems to be another just when people are coling down from the last.

Deval will use it no doubt. the real evil here is that even as he is screwing us, he is screwing the people he is pandering too even more by pretending to help them. The people blinded by emotion will fall for it (and Deval keeps his support), and the violence in their neighborhoods will not go down, it never does. All while we lose rights. A sad cycle of abuse from the politicians.

illegal handgun in the possesion of a criminal doing drive bys on 10yr old girls who are out on a friday night. There are so many things wrong with this on a few diff levels but gun control is not the answer to any of them unless its enforcing the laws we already have about illegal possesion of hand guns.

Back
Top Bottom