Going to State Line Gun Shop open house?

Anyone else plan on going? Starts Saturday at 9:00, I got there late last year, but I still won a prize (!). Getting there early to take in all the sights sounds and smells. Then it's off to Monadnock Rod and Gun for some shootin'. (Gotta get ready for the car shoot[smile]) See ya there

Gunner

If golfing I will not be attending... other wise I may try and take the hike over there.

giving this a bump!!! cmon people, this should be a fun event! Was up there the other day picking up my "new" AK[smile] the've got a couple tents setup for food, demonstrations and from what i hear a few evil .22's for your full auto pleasure......

WOW...I had a great time at SLGS Open House today...free drinks free food... was a TON of people there,I could not believe it..they might want to have someone other than the crossing cop help with parking because it was kinda chaotic for a bit..My buddy and I were there for 2 hours shooting the shit with people and taking in the sun and humidity :p

I didnt see any NESers but maybe next year someone should set up a spot to sell NES T-shirts,hats or stickers.

Once again a great time and I tip my hat to those folks over there.

Ya the place was packed, could hardly move inside the store. Everyone seemed to be having a good time, food was good, plenty of drinks!
I did win a door prize, but hope to get a call around 6pm telling me that I won one of the grand prizes!

Wound up there shortly after noon, ran into Arioch (Nice Pietta !) and Gunner30. [wave]

They had run out of cheese for the burgers by the time we went through the chow line but the burgers and dogs were tasty. The cannon was LOUD ! and the shop was packed.

The only things I wanted to buy were Wilson 8 round mags for my pistols and they were sold out ! [sad]
I had to settle for a 10lb box of corncob media and a lead away cleaning cloth.

Made for a nice afternoon anyway.

WOW! what a great event today....

I wanted to thank the guys of State Line Gun Shop Paul, Dan, Chris, Eric and the others for an awesome event today. I had a great time today!! The food was great, the police dog demonstration was cool, machine gun shooting was fun shooting the AR rifle in the morning, plus it was awesome talking with the many vendors and spectators....

I'm looking forward to the event next year.. thank you again State Line Gun Shop!

0605101124a.jpg

i shoot with the guy in the three color desert jacket in your picture. going to be at a pin match with him tomorrow. dave is a great dude, go say hi!

Every time I go there, and it's an hour's ride for me, the folks are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. I find myself there nearly every month.

I have a very good time, despite the fact that I didn't buy anything. I got a lot of reading materials from the various vendors. I like the gloss catalogs with all the expensive toys in it. [wink][laugh]

Who was the Appleseed instructor I ran into inside the shop? I was wearing an Appleseed shirt identical to his. [laugh]

Had a great time too. got there at 9:30 and stayed till just after the 3:00 drawing. Got to shoot the suppressed GSG 5 and the S&W MP 15-22. I may have to buy one of those soon. Thanks to Paul and the crew, always a class act, everyone is family at State Line. Got to chat with Mr Twigg and quite a few other people I've met there over the years. Didn't win anything but had fun chattin and people watching.
Shooting at the club later on didn't go as well. One pistol was jamming and another broke. Tried shooting at Derek's steel plates and failed miserably,I need more sleep or something. All in all, a much better way to spend the day as opposed to going to work.

I suspect it was you, but I couldn't place the name or why you looked familiar (other than seeing you at an Appleseed).

I need more shooting related t-shirts for these events. The RWVA one is my only shooting related shirt, most of my other shirts advertise a metal band. Not exactly the type of shirt one wears to a gun shop. [laugh]

Had a great time. The 10% off used guns was great! Picked up a used Ruger Super Blackhawk in .44Mag, single action.
And the Ruger guy still gave me a free range bag even though it was used gun.

What is the correct dress code for a gun shop? Oh and which ones require this as a refresher for me not to shop them[smile]

SLGS IMO takes you as you are without "labeling" you and your metal band tshirts... I do think they are looking into the size of your pockets and wishing they are deep[smile] Kinda like strip clubs.....

SLGS great place, I shop them weekly and I do not have deep pockets:)

most of my other shirts advertise a metal band. Not exactly the type of shirt one wears to a gun shop. [laugh]

Crap!

I missed it completely. Late notice.

They are less than 20 minutes from me.

I miss out on everything....:-(

;-)

Back
Top Bottom