GOAL's "Lucky 20" Raffle Is Back! M1A, M1 Carbine, lots of great guns this year!

G

GOAL C.M.

2010lucky20logo.jpg

Get Your Tickets for the Lucky 20 Raffle!

It’s that time of year again - our biggest and best raffle that gives you a chance to win up to 20 guns. How, you ask? All winning tickets are put back into the barrel for a chance to be drawn again!

Tickets are $10 each or 3 tickets for $20. The drawing will be held at the GOAL office on December 30, 2010.

Purchase online here

There is no limit to the amount of tickets you can purchase. To enter you must be 21 years old and permitted by law to own the firearm(s) that you win.

Tickets are also available via phone or at the office by calling 508-393-5333.

Here is the list of guns:

* Auto Ordanance M1 Carbine .30
* Walther P22
* Benelli Nova 12ga.
* Smith & Wesson IBOLT 30-06
* Charles Daly Hunter 12ga.
* CVA Electra 5000 .50 Muzzleloader
* CZ 513 .22
* Henry Explorer .22
* Kahr PM9
* Auto Ordanance Thompson TM1 .45
* Lyman Great Plains .50 Black Powder
* Mossberg 535 Combo 12ga.
* Remsport Match AR 15
* Ruger 10/22 .22
* Browning Citori 12ga.
* Smith & Wesson 442 .38
* Smith & Wesson M&P 15/22
* Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm (compact)
* Springfield M1A .308
* Walther PPK .380

Cost $10 per ticket or 3/$20. There is no limit to the amount of tickets you may purchase. Drawing will be held at noon on 12/30/2010 Winning tickets will be put back in the barrel for a chance to be drawn again. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. You need not be present to win. All federal and state gun laws apply. All guns are to be claimed within 60 days from the drawing at 37 Pierce Street, Northboro MA 01532. Firearms may be shipped to another FFL at winner's expense. Special thanks to our sponsors: Smith and Wesson, The Powderhorn, Kahr Arms, Northeast Traders, Gary Wilk, Peter McBride, Bill Hardell, Mike Bucci, Mike's Gun Shop, Tite Group Sporting, and Lew Horton Trading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got mine.... Figure it is my only chance for a rifle in the next year or two. Every time I save up enough for a rifle I find a handgun that I want more.

Back
Top Bottom