• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

You can try contacting Jim Wallace directly at goal. or you could try EddieCoyle on here. you can send him an IM and he can probably put you in touch with the right person there. That is an awesome donation...

Email Jim. Address is in the first post.

Thanks, contacted Jim and he made a good point about not being sure if they could even do a transfer on it. I'll come up with something else if they can't.

Thanks, contacted Jim and he made a good point about not being sure if they could even do a transfer on it. I'll come up with something else if they can't.

Yeah, they aren't able to do the transfer on my Mosin in time. Maybe for the rolling rally?

Not much communication on this. Are all the needed positions filled? Are there other things still needed? Are there enough items to raffle/auction? Are all the clubs promoting it? I saw a couple people offer up some things, but is there a list? It would be nice to see a variety of things not just gun related to appeal to different interests.

Not much communication on this. Are all the needed positions filled? Are there other things still needed? Are there enough items to raffle/auction? Are all the clubs promoting it? I saw a couple people offer up some things, but is there a list? It would be nice to see a variety of things not just gun related to appeal to different interests.

I agree...we need just a little bit more communication on this. Thanks!

Raffle/auction items are always needed and appreciated, if anyone has item(s) they would like to donate please email Jim Wallace - jimwallace at goal.org

Thanks

As to volunteers, I'll leave that to the OP to answer

Are the tickets being mailed to us? I paid online.

No tickets, just check in at the door when you arrive.

- - - Updated - - -

We still need someone to put a slide deck together for the speakers, with music if possible

to my knowledge there is one person putting a presentation together and another gathering the equipment. Check with Jim Wallace.

In for 2 even though we're working a table. The list of raffle and auction items is looking good! Hurry up and order em folks there's only a couple days left to get tickets!!

Back
Top Bottom