Glockstore

eboos

NES Member
If you absolutely must have something shipped at a leisurely pace at least 5 days after you place your order, then this is the place for you. That's right: 5 days. 5 days to put something in a box and send it out. 5 days to do this when this is the only function of this company. Want to pay for expedited shipping? Great! It will arrive quickly after they get off their asses and actually put your stuff in a box.

2lx9lw.jpg

If you absolutely must have something shipped at a leisurely pace at least 5 days after you place your order, then this is the place for you. That's right: 5 days. 5 days to put something in a box and send it out. 5 days to do this when this is the only function of this company. Want to pay for expedited shipping? Great! It will arrive quickly after they get off their asses and actually put your stuff in a box.
If you quit f***ing with your perfectly good g34 - you wouldn’t have to do this🥰

They suck, I tried to place an order last year on the website and it declined my card. I tried 3 times and kept getting rejected so I called them and they were no help. Ahole practically hung up on me when I told him my card was good and asked what the problem was.

yes sir, ole lenny is slower than the second coming with his shipping. my guess, they don't stock everything they advertise, but drop ship a lot of the stuff. i only order there if i absolutely have to. usually glock store is the only online vendor that has something i need at a given time, sooo.... and he does you no favors on pricing either. and how about those youtube vids. the information is gold but they go on 20 minutes longer than they need to.

What is all this "I need it yesterday" hand-wringing? Growing up, you had to call the place, hope they pick up, give them your order, mail the check for the amount, and wait 3-4 weeks before you got your order. All this rush is called "instant gratification". This term was originally coined by a Soviet researcher on the manipulation of the masses. In 1950s, American marketing "gurus" translated the book into English and used it to develop modern-day marketing schemes to get us to buy things we don't need. In other words, you are being manipulated!

Also, @allen-1 has a point: you don't need this crap. You "want it," but you don't "need it." The ONLY thing you "need" is toilet paper, a toilet, and maybe food. Although, I suspect you're fat already(since 73% of all Americans are fat) and don't "need" food.

I remember waiting 6-8 weeks for the star wars action figure I got off the back of my rice krispies as a kid. That was after I went thru 3-4 boxes in.order to save the bar codes. Then mail it in with a check for shipping I had to bug my mother for.
Boy was I spoiled.

I remember waiting 6-8 weeks for the star wars action figure I got off the back of my rice krispies as a kid. That was after I went thru 3-4 boxes in.order to save the bar codes. Then mail it in with a check for shipping I had to bug my mother for.
Boy was I spoiled.
I remember being a kid and sending cash for this, and it came no problems. I think I ran home everyday from school until it came. I think mine had a folding brace, too.

A3702BD8-40EA-4729-B81F-389C879C236D.jpeg

I saw a report a couple days ago about the volume of purchases at Amazon and Costco. Both retailers acknowledge the fact that people are shifting from the buy it mode to the only if needed mode. This is going to significantly impact Amazon as they have already seen a large decrease in the ordering volume. My understanding is they're slated to let another 27,000 workers go. Don't be surprised to see your next day Amazon Prime deliveries turn into the third or fourth day due to the reduced volume as they consolidate delivery runs to save money.

Shooters connection packs and ships your order with-in hours of receiving it ( during business hours)
Exercise your options

What is all this "I need it yesterday" hand-wringing?
Its a result of us growing up and realizing ordering from the Sears catalogue and praying it shows up is a hassle.

If I'm buying a product it should be in the store, and if it's not you need to get it to me in a timely fashion without dicking around and having "the wrong model came in"

There's lots more places to choose from, you want someone to wait you need to justify it with superior service (not just you saying your regular run of the mill service is superior) or that friendly "NORM!" feel when the customer walks in.

Back
Top Bottom