Glock pocket holster

GSG

Does anyone here carry a G26/G27/G33 in a holster similar to the one here?

http://www.pocketholsters.com/Glock_Pocket_Wallet_Holster/glock_pocket_wallet_holster.html

I like that it doesn't print with that panel, so it looks kind of like a wallet, but can anyone offer any positive or negative feedback on it? Right now I have an Uncle Mike's that gets the job done, but does leave a little lacking. With summer well on it's way I'm hoping to improve my carry options a little.

I'm wondering specifically how it is to draw from, and comfort, break-in time, etc.

Thanks guys.

I can't comment on that holster, but I do have a Ross holster (for $34.50) that I pocket carry a M&P .40c many days. The leather keeps it from printing. In terms of breaking it in, I sit around at night and insert gun, remove gun, then repeat. And get your minds out of the gutter, I am talking about the .40c.

The glock 26/27 is about the same size as the M&Pc. So I would think comparable results could be achieved. In cargo shorts/pants, you can't tell the gun is there. The pockets do need to be deep. So casual pants/dress pants have to be selected carefully.

In drawing the gun, you have to practice (with the gun unloaded!). Basically, the holster gets tilted and caught in the pocket when you pull out the gun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom