• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Glock 29 Package

3panther

NES Member

Description : Glock 29 Gen 3, 10mm Auto, with original box and papers, made in October 1996. This pistol retains 95% of the factory finish, shows wear from holster carry. Complete function check, bright and shiny bore, all factory original.

Accessories : (5) 10-round magazines (4 with Pearce extension), mag loader, DeSantis black leather OWB holster, KKM Precision Match .40 S&W barrel, Crimson Trace grip laser, 1 box of Federal .40 S&W ball ammo (45 rounds), 1 x 20-round box of Hornady 155-grain XTP 10mm Auto, 1 x 20-round box of PMC Bronze 170-grain JHP 10mm Auto

Selling Terms : FTF Cash eFA-10 transfer, MA LTC holders only.

Price : $795

Contact Information: PM to contact

Pictures:
Glock 29 #1.jpg
Glock 29 #4.jpg
Glock 29 #8.jpg
Glock 29 #5.jpg
Glock 29 #6.jpg
Glock 29 #7.jpg
Glock 29 #2.jpg
Glock 29 #9.jpg
Glock 29 #10.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:

Description : Glock 29 Gen 3, 10mm Auto, with original box and papers, made in October 1996. This pistol retains 95% of the factory finish, shows wear from holster carry. Complete function check, bright and shiny bore, all factory original.

Accessories : (5) 10-round magazines (4 with Pearce extension), mag loader, DeSantis black leather OWB holster, KKM Precision Match .40 S&W barrel, Crimson Trace grip laser, 1 box of Federal .40 S&W ball ammo (45 rounds), 1 box Hornady 155-grain XTP, 1 box PMC Bronze 170-grain JHP (a bit snappy in this sub-compact)

Selling Terms : FTF Cash eFA-10 transfer, MA LTC holders only.

Price : $895, no trades.

Contact Information: PM to contact

Pictures: View attachment 842307View attachment 842327View attachment 842315View attachment 842380View attachment 842381View attachment 842382View attachment 842386View attachment 842399View attachment 842401

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.
Price drop, ammo added

Back
Top Bottom