Glock 22 - 3rd Gen - Police Trade In Deal - $340

Well... very restricted... but for the right people... great deal:

LAW ENFORCEMENT AND Military SALES ONLY
KIESLER'S ONLY DEALS WITH, ISSUES QUOTES TO, AND SELLS TO FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES, INDIVIDUAL OFFICERS, RESERVE OFFICERS, AFFILIATED GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, US Military , INDIVIDUAL Military PERSONNEL, SECURITY AGENCIES AND OFFICERS, AFFILIATED TRAINING FACILITIES WITH PROPER IDENTIFICATION AND PAPERWORK. KIESLER'S DOES NOT SELL TO OR DEAL WITH THE CIVILIAN MARKET, INDIVIDUALS, OR FFL DEALERS.

Kiesler's can kiss my keyster.

+1!!!

Jureks in Greenfield are the same kind of ass kissers now. Used to be a great gun shop.

If I were one of the aforementioned state, fed, military, or police types, I STILL wouldn't buy from these two shops, but from someone who actually supported the 2nd!

Last edited:
I have been in the gun business for 28 yrs., and have damn near been shot twice by customers who don't know how to handle a gun, and that is why I no longer have a retail gun shop. I still have some great return customers but it would be hard for them to shoot me over the internet. DO NOT HUNT ME UP THROUGH THE INTERNET. DO NOT GOOGLE OR MAP QUEST ME. We are not an open store front.

sounds like a friendly guy [thinking]

Ironically enough it's also kind of a crappy deal for LE anyways.

LE Glocks on the program are what, like $400 or so? So from this guy, you get a beater gun with someone elses powdered donut sugar, sweat, and other crud embedded in it, probably with half the finish worn off the slide, all to save like $50 bucks. (It could be worse than that, dunno how much he charges for shipping to your FFL. ) [laugh]

I think if I had a badge I'd just opt for the new gun instead.

A lot of the other stuff on this guy's page is also overpriced, too. I can get better prices at local gun stores.

-Mike

Well... very restricted... but for the right people... great deal:

LAW ENFORCEMENT AND Military SALES ONLY
KIESLER'S ONLY DEALS WITH, ISSUES QUOTES TO, AND SELLS TO FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES, INDIVIDUAL OFFICERS, RESERVE OFFICERS, AFFILIATED GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, US Military , INDIVIDUAL Military PERSONNEL, SECURITY AGENCIES AND OFFICERS, AFFILIATED TRAINING FACILITIES WITH PROPER IDENTIFICATION AND PAPERWORK. KIESLER'S DOES NOT SELL TO OR DEAL WITH THE CIVILIAN MARKET, INDIVIDUALS, OR FFL DEALERS.

Read on...they finish with:

" Some states and municipalities have laws against police officers buying certain firearms or even allowing us to do business in their city or state. Please check to ensure that no laws are being violated with your purchases. Areas we cannot sell are California, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Washington D.C., New York City and Maryland."

Back
Top Bottom