Georgia restaurant employee shoots customer who tried to skip out on bill

commodon

NES Member
XIN-Chen-DeKalb-County-Sheriffs-Office.jpg

A restaurant employee in Georgia was arrested after shooting a customer for walking out on the bill.

The customer reportedly tried to pay for his meal at China Cafeteria in Decatur with an invalid credit card Wednesday night, WSB-TV reports.

When the employee, Xin Xing Chen, realized what had happened, he and his co-worker went outside to confront the customer.

A fight broke out between the three people and at one point Chen went back inside the restaurant, grabbed a gun and shot the customer. His co-worker was also shot by accident.

china-cafeteria.jpg

The restaurant is known for its cheap food. The menu board outside the restaurant advertises a $4.99 house special and $3.50 lunch special.

One customer uninvolved in the incident told WSB-TV he was surprised something like this happened over such a small amount of money.

“I can’t see somebody getting shot over a $5 meal. I just can’t see it,” Jecory Jackson said.

Chen has been charged with aggravated assault. The customer he shot is in critical condition and the injured employee is in stable condition.

The restaurant was closed Thursday.

From Georgia restaurant employee shoots customer who tried to skip out on bill

Love the media: "he was shot for $5!"

Not there was a series of logical or illogical escalations between the $5 and him being shot, which may have been escalated by any of the three parties involved, right or wrong... nope, the instigator is the victim, and the details in the middle are irrelevant.

When your selling a meal for $5 , how much profit can you possibly be making.
That$5 was important to the restaurant and obviously worth stealing by the perp.
F em

"China Cafeteria"?
0 Points for creativity...

"Panda Cafeteria" much better.

at those prices I'm gagging just thinking of their food

I think you would rather not know.

[thumbsup]

"This place smelled like ass and the food tasted worst and was not like the other China Cafeteria"

"A one star is to good for this place. If i could give it a zero I would... Not sure how DeKalb county let this place stay open! Rat and roches run around there like they are employees.. the rats are so bad there I worked next door for years. The rat set off the alarm all the time. the two new girls working up front are racist. If you don't like black people take your business out of our neighbor Hood!...The slim girl can't count. Then you try to report a problem they just say new owner, ask for a number they start walking around like they don't understand English.. THIS PLACE NEED TO BE CLOSED!!!!!!"

"Very ghetto girl has hands in hair and all and have nerve to have fingers and hands inside your container will never ever come here its obviously now black on and they wonder why blacks dont support blacks well this is a prime example because they are absolutely NASTY NASTY NASTY. Do not eat here!!!"

"Idk why the health inspector has not shut this place down. The table is full of uncovered, dried out,fly ridden, crusty looking entrees that couldn't possibly be meeting temperature or health standards. Disgusting!! Food poisoning waiting2 happen...run!!"

"BOYCOTT THIS CHINA CAFE they Double Charged me and my Fiancé and when we showed them the Bank Summary On Our Cell phone they still Refused to Give me my refund !!!! Black People Stop Spending Your Money /Black Dollar with these Disrespectful Foreigners who are in Our Black Communities and Treating Us as though we Don’t Matter But we’re Feeding their Families #BuyBlackShopBlackOwnMovement ✊✊ ps by the way a Random black man gave me $25 plus to become satisfied and like don’t worry about their Unprofessional Customer Service and they were Very Hostile toward me and my Fiancé And were trying to Provoke us to become Upset and Told is to call the Cops if we felt Disservice In which the cops couldn’t have done too much of nothing to get us our refund I’m disputing this incident with my Bank Now when all we wanted was a Refund one of the Chinese women said “ We were trying to Run Game. ( like we’re did you Asians pick up that lingo ????? Not funny been in the hood too long darling I don’t even talk like that and I’m from historic Westside Area of Atlanta . Point . Blank . Period. Stop BUYING FOREIGN PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS "

"One is DEFINATELY being nice to this restaurant or circus whatever you want to call it. The people who run this is a ABSOLUTE JOKE. They are far past rude to their customers. The Chinese girl has a very smart mouth . I asked for fresh noodles and I would wait. They told me it’ll be a dollar extra and the noodles that’s there already is good enough?!!! Like really? Like black people STOP Giving these clowns your money. They move into our neighborhoods and talk to their number one customers any way. They will fight and argue with customers. They are very UNPROFESSIONAL And LACK common courtesy of their patrons. DEFINATELY won’t be going back."

China Cafeteria in Decatur China Cafeteria in Decatur - Google Search

Actually though, there are a number of 3-4 star reviews, and a number of 1 star reviews.

Just reading between the lines, and the customer names/profile pics, I get the impression there's quite a bit of culture clash
going on between the restaurant owners and ghetto trash.

I'm guessing the incident that resulted in the shooting was probably the straw that broke the camels back
in a long going neighborhood feud.

How do you get the staff out of the kitchen at a chinese restaurant ? Go behind the dumpster and meow.

Back
Top Bottom