• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

General "Thank you" to Custom Defense Solutions USA

Night_solstice

NES Member
Made my first trip into the Mill yesterday to put down a deposit with Custom Defense Solutions USA after inquiring via email if they could order something for me. Parking lot was full, but able to find a space. Signs everywhere so no problem finding them . Went in and while the shop was full, was called over by a staff member asking what brought me in as I was walking in the door. I explained I was there to give a deposit, and my information was taken, and told Jason would be with me shortly, and to let them know if I needed anything. A steady flow of people in an out, and while the volume inside the shop pretty much stayed the same, however, I observed that one of the staff would greet everyone who came in within a very short period of time of them entering the door, either to ask what brought them in, or that someone would be with them in a minute. Those that were told someone would be with them shortly, in fact, were the next ones that someone behind the counter would ask ‘what brings you in today’. Some were just looking in as they came from another shop, some were looking for something in particular, and some just seemed to have questions. No one seemed rushed or pressured, and the conversations I was able to observer really seemed focused on making sure the customer had the information they needed or were looking for.

While I was waiting, despite my telling myself I was there just to put the deposit down, I noticed that they had two variations of a firearm that I had been interested in. I asked if I could see both of them and made a small joke apologizing for asking to handle the guns while it was busy, and the reply was something like ‘well how are you supposed to know if you don’t try them, and that’s what they were there for’. The gentleman explained some of the differences, held them side by side to visually explain some things to me, and gave his own thoughts on the model in general and so did another customer that was there. I chose one and the paperwork started. I messed up due to the year (who knew it was ’24 already?), and it was just ‘no worries, let’s get another sheet’. No eye rolls, no sighs, just ‘it happens’ and a new form. Checked out with my purchase after the clearance on the information, paid my deposit, and was thanked for coming in.

I’ll be back! 😊

Great guys. The place is always packed but they greet everyone and keep everything moving. If you’re waiting for paperwork etc, they tell you to go grab a free drink from the refrigerator on the floor. I’ll be a customer no matter where they move to when the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom