• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FYI: Numrich 50% off sale on AR15/M16 Stock set

Is case anyone is looking for a stock set....................

Enter your newsletter code at checkout to get 50% OFF this AR15 / M16 Stock Set.

code:CM12ZXH84612

This offer is valid for on-line purchases made only through the Numrich Gun Parts Corporation website. The offer is not applicable for purchases made over the phone. It cannot be combined with other offers. Not applicable for shipping and handling charges. One coupon code per customer. U.S. customers only. The offer is good for items that are in stock at the time of purchase. No rain checks available. Offer expires November 26, 2012 at 11:59

Probably beat to death. Every piece of furniture I have ever gotten from Numrich was no better than firewood or ready for the trash bin....

i don't see how this is a problem... it has character. i'd drag my AR behind the car on the way to the range, IDGAF.

then again i am a filthy communist pinko gun owner and i guess that is where the above sentiment comes from.

Back
Top Bottom