WTS Frederique Constant Slimline Moonphase Watch

I'm reluctantly parting with my Near Mint FC Moonphase. I'm the original owner, I purchased it last Spring, and I've worn it very sparingly.

I'd rate it at 93% condition but I tend to be conservative with my estimations. You won't be disappointed. When on the wrist it appears new. Upon close inspection you'll see the type of swirlies and rubs consistent with careful wear. It's highly polished so you'll get these minor imperfections. They are so superficial they could easily be polished away. There are no scratches or dings. The worst may be a light rubbing near the crown from winding. I guess I need a manicure.... The crystals are both perfect.

It comes on a TWB IWC style dark blue alligator strap with contrast white stitching. You can see that it's had very little wear in the picture. The original black alligator strap was worn once and then replaced with the blue strap.

It comes with the outer and inner boxes and hang tag. I even have the plastic the watch case was wrapped in. The wooden box is pristine. The photo shows white areas around the corners but those are all reflections from the lighting. One side of the outer box was separated when it came to me in the mail.

It functions perfectly, and the FC-705 in house movement is really quite ingenious. With a single crown you control winding, the hands, the moonphase and the date indicator. The movement is visible through the rear sapphire crystal.

The watch wears beautifully thanks to the bowl shaped case and downward facing straight lugs.

The Specs:

Case: Steel
Movement: FC-705 manufactre
Power Reserve: 42 hours
Dial: White
Lume: No
Crystal: Sapphire
Case Back: Sapphire
Strap: Alligator
Buckle: Tang
Water Res.: 30M
Dimensions: 42 x 47.5 mm
Thickness: 11.5mm
Lug Width: 21 mm
Crown: 2 0-rings

I'm looking for $1650. Payment is by cashiers check, money order or PP +3%.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom