Fred Lotter Whereabouts

That link will get you to Fred's FB page if you are logged into FB. His last post was ~3 weeks ago. I believe that Fred lives in the Myrtle Beach area.

There will never be another individual as great as flotter390.
I have been without him now for years and I will never completely recover from this loss. He taught me more in a short time then almost a lifetime was worth and there is not a single day that goes by here where I do not feel the sting of that loss.

No he did not pass on, he just moved on and some of us feel the chill and the emptiness he left behind.

I have been without him now for years and I will never completely recover from this loss. He taught me more in a short time then almost a lifetime was worth and there is not a single day that goes by here where I do not feel the sting of that loss.

No he did not pass on, he just moved on and some of us feel the chill and the emptiness he left behind.
I never felt that kind of love for a man before, seems like I am missing out.

Anyways...

Fred was cool, one of the first people I knew that had a Dodge Viper.

You know when you read something wrong the first time and it sticks with you? Yup, Floater. Coming from the SAR community I always had a laugh since catching it. [laugh]

I never was in love with a man before until I met Fred.

When I first saw his HK Mark 23 I knew he was happy to see me.

<No Homo>

Back
Top Bottom