FOUND: Lyman J to X shellholder adapter, L-N-L bushing adapters, and press handle!

Hoping to get back into reloading with the collection of spare parts and presses I've picked up over the years. My best bet looks to be a Lyman American four position turret, for which I need a handle and J to X shellholder adapter.
For the handle, I'll probably just beg a bit of bar stock from a machinist friend (unless one turns up here!) but I absolutely need a J to X shellholder adapter. Backordered everywhere, I'm hoping that I can find one here. Found one on facebook of all places.

That same machinist is going to blow out and re-thread one or more presses for me. I'd love to convert the Lyman to a L-N-L hybrid turret with bushing adapters, and need three more of those.

Edit: I had one bushing adapter, so I've drilled and tapped one hole in the Lyman and am up and running with Lock-N-Load fitted dies. The other holes I'll leave for a powder throw and universal decapper, unless I do find three more adapter bushings.

So how 'bout it peeps? Please let me know if there are these press parts rattling about eastern Massachusetts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom