Forumrunner permissions issue - can't post

jasons

NES Life Member
NES Member
When I log in with Forumrunner on my iPhone I get a "permission denied" error whenever I try to look at my subscribed threads. Also it appears that I can't post from Forumrunner.

I've killed and restated the app and tried to log off, clear all credentials, and log back on.

I use forum runner as well and after everything that happened the other day with the site being unavailable forum runner made me re log in. Check to make sure you are logged in. I think it's under more and then settings. If you are not logged in it should show a login button at the bottom of the screen when viewing the forums.

Please let me know if this doesn't fix the issue.

Can you try to delete the app completely and reinstall it? I can't duplicate this here and haven't seen anyone else with the problem, so I'm guessing somehow something got botched in your install and it's stuck thinking it's logged in without being so.

Can you try to delete the app completely and reinstall it? I can't duplicate this here and haven't seen anyone else with the problem, so I'm guessing somehow something got botched in your install and it's stuck thinking it's logged in without being so.

If you can read this post it worked.

Back
Top Bottom