WTS For sale: Lawnmower (Old school push)

Hark back to yesteryear with this classic push mower. Pump up those calves, work those glutes, get those flabby arms in shape while you wrestle this thing around your yard! Or buy it for your teenager who wants to make some money this summer, it'll pay for itself in a day. I'm a fat old white guy that likes driving the Craftsman tractor, pushing this is a young kids job.

It's been tuned, cleaned, sharpened, serviced, and is ready to lay waste to your yard!

It's (mostly) red, starts first (usually) pull, and runs like a boss. Mulching insert so no spewing grass, no bag, no bagging. Made by some company for Home Depot, it is 10 years or so old, has a 20" or so (can't remember, I'll edit later) deck and iirc is an MTD brand.

I'll post a pic later from my cell phone.

Ok, not from my cell, but it looks like this, with a little character (rust, peeled paint, dried grass...)

Price: $50.00 but I can be haggled with, especially if you tempt me with small caliber precious metal. I might be inclined to add some cash and trade for an inexpensive 20ga, but Lady Radtekk says we need a bigger safe since the one we have now is bulging. Damn good woman she is:)

Mower is located in Chelmsford, where you are welcome to see it, hear it, and try it out on my lawn. Since I have a car with a trunk that it won't fit in, I will only deliver it as far away as the end of my driveway. Towing it behind the Harley is NOT an option.

PM me here, I'll get back to you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom