WTS For Sale Factory New Colt 1911 Gold Cup Lite Trophy 70 Series 45 ACP 5" 8+1 Stainless Steel

unixonoid

Dealer
NES Member
992 Bedford St Unit M3 Bridgewater, MA 02324
Colt 1911 Gold Cup Lite Trophy .45 ACP Semi Auto Pistol 5" National Match Barrel 8 Rounds Fiber Optic Front Sight Bomar Style Rear Sight Colt G10 Grips Brushed Stainless Steel

The Colt 1911 Gold Cup Lite Trophy is the series is quite literally the Gold Standard of 1911 pistols. It is known as the finest shooting semi-automatic pistol in the world and it a great competitive shooters firearm. The first Gold Cup was introduced in the late 50's allowing competition shooters an option that they could take from the box to the firing line. Colt Gold Cup pistols have been used in local and national matches for decades.

Selling Terms: Cash, FFL Transfer in Bridgewater Credit Card Payment +3.5%

Price: $1299 plus MA sales tax

Pictures: 66037_source_1697482059.jpg gun-5070_a__55455.jpg

DF ARMS is a Federally and State Licensed Firearms Dealer

We located at:

992 Bedford St Unit M3
Bridgewater, MA 02324

Call / Text: 617-957-3961 or Email: [email protected] for appointment

All Sales by Appointment Only
All Laws Followed - State and Federal
All Guns Sales are Final

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom