FN 5.7X28MM AMMO

I don't know that "5.7x28" and "cheap" have ever been used in the same sentence before...
Cabella's has some in bulk on their website for $190 per 500rds. They won't ship to MA, so a road trip would be in order...

Steve

Cabellas is $189.99 for 500 rounds and is the best deal i've been able to find. Locally I know that Zero Hour in Easton usually has it in stock. Last I knew it was $20.99 for 50.

And considering that all th 5.7x28mm is newly made and made by a reputable manufacturer $20.99 for 50 is cheap. Try finding .45 ACP made by Fiocchi or Remington for less.

I just bought 1000 rounds of that exact stuff from Cabella's.

380.00 / 1000 rounds they offered free UPS shipping and no tax.

That was the best deal I could find anywhere as well.

I don't know that "5.7x28" and "cheap" have ever been used in the same sentence before...
Cabella's has some in bulk on their website for $190 per 500rds. They won't ship to MA, so a road trip would be in order...

Steve

Last edited:
I noticed First Defense in Uxbridge had a few boxes on the shelf, didn't notice price, doubtful they are "cheap" as all the previous posts pointed out..?

And considering that all th 5.7x28mm is newly made and made by a reputable manufacturer $20.99 for 50 is cheap. Try finding .45 ACP made by Fiocchi or Remington for less.

Yeah, FN really isn't ripping you off on this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom