Five (5) Collectible Rifles for Sale

RK Taylor

NES Member
With so many tire kickers I have spared myself the trouble of posting images. However please call if interested and we can discuss and get you a few images too. Please note the Remington-Keene is expensive and rare. The Leonard Day is a work of art. I am open to offers but do your do diligence on these collectibles first. It's time to find new homes...let's not go the low ball route. Pricing only for conversational purposes.

Contact Info: Doctor Olds 978 774-2743/ Email: [email protected]

Items:
Long Guns

64000 Winchester Mdl. 1903 .22 Cal., semi auto, nice original with aged bluing and no rust or pits, wood nice, first repeating rifle.. receiver marked: “ Winchester Model 1903 .22 cal. L. R. Automatic”, in fact this does not use the .22 LR. a very nice collectible …90%......$625.00

39492A Winchester Mdl. 63, .22 long rifle, semi auto fed thru butt plate, with period correct scope, wood good, bluing aged but no rust or pits, marked: “.22 long rifle super speed & super-X, New Haven Connecticut”, a very nice collectible…80%-90%......$525.00

1210437 Classic 1942 Winchester Mdl. 94 lever action, .32ws, “New Haven Conn”, no rust, wood very nice, tight as a drum and essentially unfired, a real nice collectible…85%- 90%......$550.00

Leonard Day custom made swivel breech flint lock w/match grade .54cal. over and under barrels. Unbelievable fancy maple stock and metal work…test fired only…not a store or shelf item…was made to personal specs and represents the first repeating rifle. Rifle is a work of art and is Absolutely as new and Mint in every respect…100%......$2400.00

Remington-Keene, magazine fed, military type sites, external hammer, walnut stock, marked: ”Pats 1874-1877 E. Remington & Sons Ilion NY Cal..43”, NOTE: this is the first Remington bolt action repeating rifle, 5000 made between 1800-1886…this is a very rare and highly collectible piece of history…it is very minty with no rust, alterations, buggered screws, etc., No disappointments…90%+......$4500.00

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom