Firearm Safety Class on the South Shore??

Hey all! Hope everyone is doing well, I haven't posted on here in such a long time.

Quick question, I have a friend interested in getting his LTC. He lives in Quincy and needs to take a firearm safety class first. Are there any places where he can take one around his area? Thanks!

Hey all! Hope everyone is doing well, I haven't posted on here in such a long time.

Quick question, I have a friend interested in getting his LTC. He lives in Quincy and needs to take a firearm safety class first. Are there any places where he can take one around his area? Thanks!

Holbrook Sportsmen's Club offers a class every 2-3 months.
Scituate used to offer a class on a monthly basis.

Scouter-Rick also offers courses in Kingston from time-to-time at a great rate.
(I've sent a few people through there, thanks Rick!)

There is a guy on here that does it in Weymouth. I believe his screen name is Wacky_Doug.

How far is he from Framingham? The class is $90 at MFS and he'll get to use the fun simulator. We also have classes almost every day too so he would have some flexibility there.

almost every gun club in the south shore offers classes. Just stop by, they usually have the hours posted.

I know that marshfield, Plymouth, Pembroke and Carver offer them. Whitman also does.

Hunters trading post in Quincy.

M&Ms outfitters in Plymouth will give you names of instructors.

i think the Hanson gun club also offers classes

tell him to take a hunter safety class and kill two birds with one shot. Get a gun license and hunting permit.

almost every gun club in the south shore offers classes. Just stop by, they usually have the hours posted.

I know that marshfield, Plymouth, Pembroke and Carver offer them. Whitman also does.

Hunters trading post in Quincy.
M&Ms outfitters in Plymouth will give you names of instructors.

i think the Hanson gun club also offers classes

tell him to take a hunter safety class and kill two birds with one shot. Get a gun license and hunting permit.

Weymouth

Back
Top Bottom