FINALLY! Took long enough............

Rockrivr1

NES Member
After a LONG 6 plus month wait, I've finally received my NH Non-Resident LTC. Damn it sure took a long time. Especially seeing that my Maine renewal took less the 30 days.

I think it had something to do with them wanting to process the $100 applications over my $20 renewal. I was starting to think I was going to be rejected or something.

wow... I'm going to have to wait 6 months for mine? I just sent it in a few weeks ago. [sad2]

Interesting I renewed mine back in August but it didn't expire until November. This was when they first changed over from 20 to 100. I got a notice that I needed to submit the correct amount of 100. This was 2 weeks after I mailed it in. I sent them a check and another week and a half later I got it in the mail with a post dated issue date of Nov 22.

wow... I'm going to have to wait 6 months for mine? I just sent it in a few weeks ago. [sad2]

If you paid the $100.00 you will probably get it much sooner.
Anyone that got it in close to the time that it changed from $20 to $100.00 but only paid the $20 waited much longer.

This sounds like crappy news! I'm still waiting a few more weeks for my MA-LTC, and I was hoping to have my NH non-resident shortly thereafter...
I work in NH and live 5 min. from the NH border. I spend 6, sometimes 7 days a week in NH and was hoping to be able to carry daily, but if NH non-res' are taking this long, looks like I might be waiting a while longer than I expected....

Any idea what "much sooner" would be like? [grin]

i read people that paid the $100 getting it in as soon as 18 days. not saying they are all like that though.

i was one of the unlucky ones who applied in march with the $20 fee, and recieved my non-res about a month ago [thinking]

my dad applied in april....dont think he got his yet.

After a LONG 6 plus month wait, I've finally received my NH Non-Resident LTC. Damn it sure took a long time. Especially seeing that my Maine renewal took less the 30 days.

I think it had something to do with them wanting to process the $100 applications over my $20 renewal. I was starting to think I was going to be rejected or something.

Great they just cashed my check about 30 days ago.. :-/

They cashed my check on the 14th of October, so hopefully I'll get it soon.

+1. They cashed my check on 10/14 as well. I was starting to get worried that it got lost in the mail or something. Good to know that it is only b/c the process is slow as $hit.

6 months seems about right, put my application in May and got it right around October

Sent my application in on June 5th. Check cashed on October 14th. Still no license.

I think it will be quicker for people that are renewing now. I think the only reason it has taken so long for those of us that submitted prior to the price jump, is that they have been processing the $100 apps first and jumping ahead old $20 applications.

I sent my application in beginning of feb. called them in may because I thought they forgot about me. The lady said they were so backed up from people putting in for non-res lic. that it was taking up to 4 or 5 months to process. The next day my check finally cleared and I had my license within a week. Only problem was they put my date of birth about 20 yrs off. It said I was born in 1970 as opposed to '87. As you can see it's Nov. now and I havn't sent it in to get fixed, I'm scared it would take another 6 months to fix. :/ When I called and asked they said just to send it in to get fixed and photocopy my license and If I ever needed to present it to a LEO I would be all set....YEA RIGHT

Off topic but i paid for my subscription to northeastshooters thru pay pal how long does it take to change to member? I think it's been a few days now...

i read people that paid the $100 getting it in as soon as 18 days. not saying they are all like that though.

According to some of the posts under gun laws, some of the people that paid the $100.00 were getting theirs within 2 or 3 weeks.

Nice!

Off topic but i paid for my subscription to northeastshooters thru pay pal how long does it take to change to member? I think it's been a few days now...

Um... it was pretty immediate for me. I thought the whole process was automated.

It took them almost 4 weeks from the time they cashed my check to the time when I received the permit. I was also started to get worried it was lost in the mail. Finally did show up though. Not much you can do other then keep waiting.

It took them almost 4 weeks from the time they cashed my check to the time when I received the permit. I was also started to get worried it was lost in the mail. Finally did show up though. Not much you can do other then keep waiting.

Thanks for the info. Good to know. Can rest a bit easier.

Its been 3 weeks since they cashed my check, so I guess that I just need to keep waiting.

Back
Top Bottom