Final USPSA of 2007 in Manville!

Sunday November 11- Veteran's Day!

Come one and all to join us in Manville, RI for the final scheduled match of this year.

Same time, same place as usual!

Signup at 9, first shot just after 9:30

Come one and all to join us in Manville, RI for the final scheduled match of this year.

Final Manville Match but not the final match. 1st Sunday December will be the final USPSA for the local area[wink]

I'll be there. After zeroing the classifier at the last New Bedford match I'd like to try and finish up my USPSA season with a decent performance.

-Cuz.

Thanks guys, it was a great shoot today. Never shot while holding a 5ft. piece of PVC pipe before, but now I know that I can. Wish I'd done better on the classifier, but I guess I'm destined to remain in the "C" ranks until next year. Great variety between the stages. Couldn't ask for a better match, and Paul showed up to say hello. It was nice to see him. He looked better than I'd expected.

Hope you all have a great winter. I'll catch up with you again in the spring, or at the Independent clubs matches as long as the weather is nice. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a fair weather shooter, or at least a warm weather shooter. I don't mind the rain as long as the temps are above 70.
-Cuz.

Last pistol match of the Season.[sad2]

But it was good one to end on. Fun Stages, little cold in the beginning, Thanks to everyone that made it a great season[grin]

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't make it today but I had some issues I needed to deal with on the home front. I think my wife had a miscarriage yesterday but we're not 100% sure. We're hoping it's something else but won't know for a few days. Needless to say I had to stay with my wife. Hopefully things are fine and she's still pregnant and there will be more matches for me to shoot. Hope you guys had a great time.

Thanks Mike I really appreciate it. Things are looking 100 times better today so hopefully everything is still good. It's tough because you get excited and then within a minute things can change.

Sorry to hear that Pete, hope everything works out. I'm just busting balls trying to get you back out on the range.

It was a fun match, with the highlight being Paul's visit. BTW, I'm completely anti-prop (pro-noshoots) and was cursing that pipe stage as soon as I saw it, but after shooting it actually wasn't that bad.

Pete,

I hope everything turns out o.k. for you and the little lady. Have you two been trying to get pregnant or was this unexpected?

The pregnancy was totally planned. We've been planning on it for about a year now and decided the time to start trying would be at the end of the summer. Things are actually looking pretty good at this point and it seems she is still pregnant just a little scare. This weekend has been a rollercoaster of emotions to say the least.

Cool. I hope it turns out just the way you plan it! Good Luck.

What new goodies did you pick up?

I am going to be buying PMD's S&W 610. I checked it out today at the steel match. He is going to let me do the payment thing cause it was kind of un planned. I just made a post a few days ago about wishing I could buy one and his popped up at a price I can't refuse. I think I am going to sell a Beretta 92 Centurion that has been sitting idle in my safe for two years to get some of the loot.

I picked up a pair of M&P's a compact 9 and a full size .40. The full size was sent out to have the Burwell trigger and sight package. I also picked up an STI 1911 frame and slide kit that I need to build a gun with. Who knows when I'll get to that. I picked up an STI Tactical 2011 .45 which I'm not really sure for what purpose. I'm picking up a Brazos Tuned Edge tomorrow and I have a Brazos Short dust cover limited gun being finished in a few weeks. I'm also thinking of getting a 627 as I really miss the one I sold. Who knows though as I haven't been shooting much this year.

Scores are up

Thanks Matt

No Mike, thank you, for showing up, helping set up, running a squad, and all the rest of the help you gave when asked this year.
Thanks to all who continue to support and help us at Manville, even with all our shooting restrictions and smaller ranges.
And a big thanks to all who bought raffle tickets at the match yesterday.
See you next year.

If anyone still cares... My wife went to her Dr. on Wed. and Friday for bloodwork and all is good in the hood. We are still pregnant without any issues. We're looking at a June due date. I'm so excited I can't wait. Just think in 2 years I'll teach this little bugger how to shoot. HAHA

Back
Top Bottom