"Fall Walls"

Jim,

I'm nit sure how this works, do you send out email confirmation of the registration so people know if they get to shoot in the match? Or should I just show up lol.

I will send out confirmation emails to all.

Just might take me a day or two. Also if your check has been cashed that's a pretty good indication that you're in. Haha

Jim

Emails have been sent to all that have registered so far.

The morning time slot is about 20 shooters away from being completely full. We do not have room for any more squads of more than 5 shooters in the morning time slot.

The afternoon slot still has room for full squads so get those entry forms in as soon as you can.

This is our last match of the season so come on down and have some fun shooting a bunch of steel.

Jim

Great job Walls(falls) of steel crew. I bit on the colder side but no rain !!! Got to shoot with some good shooters today! Morning and afternoon. Had a bunch of laughs to end the Wallum season. Thanks Jim for getting another walls in before the snow. Look forward for next year

Hey a big thanks to everybody I had the pleasure of ROing for on squad 5 am and pm and to everybody who helped RO. Great bunch of shooters I had the pleasure of shooting with
Thanks and see everybody in the spring
Dave

Fall walls was a great time. I am looking forward to next year already. Thanks to everyone who helped RO and thanks to a guy named Manny for letting me take his spot for the 2 pm shoot. I don't know if he is on this site but I appreciate that he let me take his spot so I could shoot the stages again.

Fall walls was a great time. I am looking forward to next year already. Thanks to everyone who helped RO and thanks to a guy named Manny for letting me take his spot for the 2 pm shoot. I don't know if he is on this site but I appreciate that he let me take his spot so I could shoot the stages again.

I was on your squad and I will pass your thanks along to Manny...it was great shooting with all of the people on 5!
Tom C.

Another Thanks Jim and the crew for a great and chilly knock down steel match, it went down well.

Looking forward to next years, all you Wallum Lake folks take the winter off and get ready for next year [smile]

Indeed! Another great Wallum Steel match. Great job folks. To quote IDOKTR "I think I have found my new sport!" [thumbsup]

Mucho thanks to SJan for such a great job taking this video.

Due to his effective use of panning, it looks like I didn't miss. [smile]

I put up a 139.54 in Stock Auto. So, what did some of you hotshots do for times?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is one of my runs
Match total of 113.46 in open auto

[video=youtube_share;R93nEWzjiSE]http://youtu.be/R93nEWzjiSE[/video]

The preliminary results for "Fall Walls" has been posted at http://www.wallsofsteel.com/results.html

The final results with payouts will be posted soon.

The match was a great success and we would like to thank everyone that participated and helped setup and break down.

Next year we'll try for a warmer day!

Jim

Back
Top Bottom