• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Factory New - Mini Mosin-Nagant 22lr BL/WD 20" Keystone Crickett - KSA9130

MANUFACTURER: Keystone Sporting Arms
FAMILY: Crickett Series
MODEL: Mini Mosin Nagant
TYPE: Rifle
ACTION: Single Shot
CALIBER/GAUGE: 22 LR
FINISH: Blue
FINISH TYPE: Blued
STOCK: Wood Stock
STOCK/GRIPS: Wood Stock
BARREL: 16.125"
OVERALL LENGTH: 33.625"
RATE-OF-TWIST: 1-in-16
CAPACITY: 1
SIGHTS: Open Rifle Sights
SIGHT TYPE: Adjustable Sights
SPECIAL: Youth Model
WEIGHT: 2 lbs. 8 oz.
SAFETY FEATURES: 2 Position Crossbolt

BRAND NEW IN BOX!

Selling Terms: Cash, FFL Transfer in Rehoboth, MA Credit Card Payment +3%

Price: $360 plus MA sales tax

2 in stock as of 7/31/2021

American Rifleman | Official Journal Of The NRA | Review: Keystone Firearms KSA9130 Mini Mosin-Nagant

Mini Mosin Nagant Rifles | Product categories | Keystone Sporting Arms, LLC

mtsgunsma

KSA9130-Mini-Mosin-Nagant.jpg Mini-Mosin-Nagant-9130-Detail-Description.jpg KSA9130-Mini-Mosin-Nagant-Detail.jpg Mini-Mosin-Nagant-Compared-to-Full-Sized-Mosin.jpg Mini-Mosin-Crickett-Logo.jpg

MTS Guns is a Federally and State Licensed Firearms Dealer

We are located at:

51 Winthrop Street #1
Rehoboth, MA 02769

Call / Text: 774-203-8993 or Email: [email protected] for an appointment / or send a private message on NES, thank you.

All Sales by Appointment Only
All Laws Followed - State and Federal
All Guns Sales are Final

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom