Example of spazing out at a manufacturer...

Drama queen....
attachment.php

Attachments

• motivator5217094.jpg
    motivator5217094.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
I am with the poster that called Bravo Sierra on this guy, he seemed to escalate to full spazz way too fast. Makes me wonder if he somehow F'd up his lower and decided to blame it on the manufacturer instead of owning up to it.

I know someone who would do that kind of stuff. If they get mad enough, they become totally irrational. It's like a light switch. I hate them with a passion.

These quotes are priceless:

Now it's defiantly out of spec.
Publicly documented temper tantrum, with pics. Rare but it happens.

Last edited:
What a Grade A 100% douchebag. The OP of that thread ought to have his ass kicked by every employee of Spikes for that shit.

As far as I can tell...he spazed at the manufacture, made his own receiver, and was probably going to put the SN of the spike's receiver on his manufactured receiver.

When I first joined that site in 2001 it was a great place to hang(like NES is)

But in the 8 years I've been over there it's gone to total shit.

I am with the poster that called Bravo Sierra on this guy, he seemed to escalate to full spazz way too fast. Makes me wonder if he somehow F'd up his lower and decided to blame it on the manufacturer instead of owning up to it.

+1 Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

Seemed more like he was looking for some "free advertsing" on building his own lower. He has a ton of comparo photos but my favorite one is the half finished lower with the broken off trigger guard ear. He then complains about the quality of another product? He hadn't even finished his yet (magwell etc not complete)

Back
Top Bottom