Ex cop killed in barrage of gun fire.

Was he carrying a new NY legal mag ????

Funny how a highly trained PO can score only one hit with 7 rounds, but NY says that's sufficient for an untrained civilian to protect himself with. [rolleyes]

Isn't 1/7 good for a NY cop though?

Fact: Cops shoot many bullets because they can't hit shit under pressure, F***, 90% of them can't hit shit at a range under no pressure.

I had read somewhere, and an instructor had also mentioned it, that when cops end up in a fire fight, their hit to bullets fired ratio is less than 15%.

I wasn't there, so I can't say yay or nay on the cops part. But the perp got what he deserved and obviously wanted.

Fact: Cops shoot many bullets because they can't hit shit under pressure, F***, 90% of them can't hit shit at a range under no pressure.

I had read somewhere, and an instructor had also mentioned it, that when cops end up in a fire fight, their hit to bullets fired ratio is less than 15%.

I wasn't there, so I can't say yay or nay on the cops part. But the perp got what he deserved and obviously wanted.
i guess we can call it a happy ending

"It's more difficult to buy a cheesesteak than it is to buy a gun," Chitwood said. "This guy was ready for war. This was his last stand type of thing."
"I thought the shooting was a good shooting," Chitwood said."If Galla had access to this AR-15 and all that ammunition he could have cause significant damage. He wanted to die."

And people think you can be reasonable with statists and convert them to our side? Yeah right

Back
Top Bottom