WTS Eversafe MREs

I have a few cases of Eversafe MREs. I believe this company makes them for the military. I've eaten one and it was surprisingly good. Great for hiking, camping, biking or if you just like to eat MREs. All you need is water. I am in Billerica and will only sell these by the case. Expiration is 9/27/2016 They charge $80 + ship, I would like $50 FTF. The rest is stolen from their website

Packing and Packaging : 12 Meals to a Case - 6 different menus per case

Calories per meal : 1,000 to 1,250 Cal
Calories per 12 Case : 12,000 to 15,000 Cal

Shelf Life : 36 months at 80F degrees from date of pack
Menu Components : Menu suggestions Only Final menus may vary depending of product availability and what Wornick Foods is manufacturing
Each Meals Includes :1-Entrée,
 1-Beverage, 
1-Snack/spread, 1-Dining packet,
1- Flameless Heater , 1- Waterproof outer 
1-Nutritional Insert
EverSafe MRE Meal Kit 12 Case Ready To Eat ( MRE Type )
A 12 Case of EverSafe MRE Meal Kit will provide the nutrients and caloric value of a 4 to 6 days of complete meals to one person and can be eaten at any place, at any time.
MRE stands for “Meals Ready to Eat” . All the contents are fully cooked and can be eaten hot or cold. Each EverSafe MRE Meals 12 Case has an average of 12,000-15,000 calories, which replicates the calorie count required 4 to 6 days of complete meals. There is no need to add water to an MRE. Simply open the pouch and enjoy!

http://www.eversafemres.com/eversafe-mre-meals-12-case/

Back
Top Bottom